Sign up and get a free copy of my e-Book, Reflections: a resource to inspire dreams.
"Emily, thank you for all your support over the past few years. Our coaching sessions have helped me get my personal and professional goals on track. You have a lovely way of guiding clients through the process of discovering what their priorities really are, and I appreciate the accountability and gentle nudges that come along with that knowledge. You always know just when to give me that extra little push that I need to get unstuck and back on track!"
Stacy FelicianoOffice Manager, Educator, Life Coach
“Emily, your presence is powerfully SOULFUL. Authentic, intuitive, supportive, empowering, inspirational…this is what my heart says when I think of you. Your creative, intuitive style of coaching awakens the inner wisdom of my truth, guiding me to move forward toward my goals, to create a balance between my mind, body, and soul. Your powerful questions both challenge me and support me to see new perspectives and gain deeper insights. Working with you over the past year has been a journey of self discovery and growth. I’ve been able to take action and actualize what I want in my life. I feel inspired and empowered by you as my coach and, as who you are as an individual!”
"Emily Madill works tirelessly to "walk her talk". She has a dynamic and experienced acumen to coach her clients; their businesses and personal life goals. She is a gifted speaker/writer and coach who is passionate about life and it's contagious! Emily has a sharp sense of how to focus in on what's important to her clients as well as provide tools to cope, when life feels overwhelming. She has a very down to earth approach that once you work with her, you are inspired to do your best. She is a real jewel and I am honored to have worked with her."
- 11 Hints It's Time To Surrender And Take The Path Of Least Resistance
- 3 Awesome Strategies To View Life From A Brighter Perspective
- Mediocre Living is a Blessing, Not a Curse
- 3 Powerful Ways To Let Go Of Stories That Hurt
- More Being, Less Doing
- The Way We Dance With Our Judgments Makes A Difference
- 7 Simple Strategies To Transform Your Invisible Dreams And Goals Into Reality
- Why Serial Givers Need To Open Up And Receive
- What My Husband Has Taught Me About Fatherhood
- 3 Powerful Practices To Ditch Your People Pleasing Cape For Good